Eligibility Criteria – Does Your Community Qualify for DMAP?
Applying to DMAP is simple. Our staff can help determine your community’s eligibility. There is no cost to find out if you will qualify. Has your community experienced the following issues over the past year?
- One or more defense contractor companies in your community was admitted to DMAP as a result of applying the program selection criteria for defense companies
- Alternative, a major reduction in defense‐supported activity has negatively impacted your community
- Your community has been recognized by DMAP or a state agency as defense‐dependent and adversely impacted by budget reductions
If you answered Yes! to any of these criteria, it is quite possible your community would qualify. Please apply, and we will review your application and get in touch with you. If you have questions or would like to speak to us, please reach out to us here.
Remember that to be admitted into the DMAP process to help your community thrive, we would require:
- Engagement of key community stakeholders
- Willingness to work with outside service providers